Sunday, September 11, 2011

cakes

Good morning all... sunday's morning... just rest at home.. updating my blog... ^________^

yam sponge cake + fresh cream 



 hahahah... a lil' bit "biut".. My hubby's deco for father day celebration at his village... mmmm a good feedback from his aunt and uncle...

Carrot cake + cream cheese

This one m make for our last day mandarin class at AMC College. I'm finish deco this at 3 am.. Hahahhah.. deco not really nice but the taste hurmmm... very delicious feedback from all the Mandarin's friend that day..

Yam cake + fresh cream 





order from my cuzzie.. A lil'll bit sad the cake taste not really good.. but the deco i like.. will improve my skill to bake cake.. hihihi

Butter cupcake

My first cupcake.. 
Yam Cake

Cake for my mum.. M finish deco this cake almost 4 am.. hahhaha.. Want to surprise my mum the next day... My dad said very delicious this... Full of yam...

My first cake.. but do not know what the name.. (Actually m forgot the name.. hihihi)

Sponge cake + fresh cream

hahahha.. really funny this cake.. emergency i make for my nephew...But the taste so nice... ^_______^

Colorfull banana cake

The taste so nice and really soft but the color lil'll bit weird (my friend ask why got red color oo.... Hahahahahahha


Carrot cupcake & Choco cupcake

deco this cupcakes with my hubby my sister and my niece n nephew...

Cheese sponge cake

Full of cheese.. my fav... ^_________________________________^

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! Delicious cakes! ^_^ Super like. Thank you for following my blog through Google Friend Connect. Will follow your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your super like... Heheh ^^

    ReplyDelete